There are two pages on the community website to help you learn about the Villas community and its residents. There is a third page to show the activities available to the residents.
- MANUALLY PREPARED: a list of the residents and two maps of the neighborhood
- AUTOMATICALLY PREPARED: a list of residents created using data from their login profiles; the list can be sorted by resident last name or address. Search features are available to look for someone specific.
- SOCIAL CALENDAR: this page has two parts - a manually prepared social calendar, and an automatically prepared one.
SOCIAL CALENDAR OF ACTIVITIES
The social calendar webpage is of the most interest to residents. It lists both the social events and activities of the Villas. Additionally, it also contains the meetings of various committees and the Board of Directors.
Like the resident directories, two versions of the calendar are available to residents. Both versions are available on a single webpage. Select the link below to be taken to that webpage. No login is required.
- Manually prepared: this is a file manually prepared each month for the current activities. It is prepared so that it fits on a single page and is suitable for printing. It is prepared only once a month most of the time.
- Dynamic and electronically prepared: this "calendar" is further down the same webpage as the manual calendar. It is a read-only version of the calendar of the same events and activities, but it is updated frequently, multiple times a month. It is possible to scroll to future months and see what is planned. Two calendar views (weekly, monthly) are available to browse the activities. By clicking on an event, a pop up window occurs providing more details about that event. Links to this calendar can be added to a residents smart phone or tablet. Contact the Communications Committee if you are interested. This version of the calendar is not intended for printing.
MANUALLY PREPARED RESIDENT INFORMATION
The three items below are available to help learn who the residents in the Villas community are and where they are located. From the website menu, select the item “Social” and then the sub-menu item “Res.Directory & Maps (PDFs)”. The three documents below are maintained manually by volunteers and are updated as the number of changes in residents become significant. Select the link below to be taken to that webpage. As the webpage contains detailed contact information, you will be prompted to login first.
+ Item 1: resident directory document (suitable for printing)
+ Item 2: community map with just building and street numbers
+ Item 3: community map with just resident last names
AUTOMATICALLY PREPARED RESIDENT INFORMATION
Another webpage to learn about the residents and to search for them is the webpage found under the menu item “Social” and then the sub-menu item “Res.Directory-Profile based”. This information is automatically prepared from the data available in each user's website account (or profile) - their login and contact details for the community website. The information is updated automatically whenever the user's profile is updated.
By default, the list of residents is sorted by last names. But notice that each column of information in the table has “little up/down” arrows beside it. That means you can sort the information by street number as a to help find the names, phone numbers, and email addresses of the people who live around you.
Besides sorting, it is also possible to search for someone specific by selecting the "Select Equal" buttons and entering details like:
"First Name" "Contains" "bob" and select "Run Filter"
Select the link below to be taken to that webpage. As the webpage contains detailed contact information, you will be prompted to login first.